Industrial series garage doors feature a variety of standard ribbed, flush and embossed patterns in stucco and wood grain. There is a wide variety of steel gauges for pro-grade durability.
The model 525 is a popular pick that we have installed at Chuck’s Septic in Grove City, and many other warehouses around Columbus.
Features and Benefits:
- 2″ thick roll formed smooth steel with combination of deep minor rbs
- 25 gauge steel
- Tongue and groove joints
- 1-3/8″ thick polystyrene insulation with pre-painted 30 gauge steel back cover
- R-value 6.6
- 3-stage paint process delivers maintenance free finish that resists rust perforation.
- Pre-painted white or brown
- 10 year warranty on paint / 1 year material and workmanship.